Join date: Jun 6, 2022


Some men may choose to undergo a surgical procedure to treat their ED. In general, this procedure is performed on younger men who have suffered severe trauma to their pelvic area. However, penile vascular surgery is not recommended in older men with artery hardening. Another treatment option for ED involves taking Cenforce an oral drug called PDE-5 inhibitors. These drugs increase the flow of blood to the penis, and are the only ones approved for the treatment of ED.

will cruise

will cruise

More actions